The Poznań University of Economics and Business Press is an organisational unit of the University responsible for the publishing activity. In terms of administration, it reports directly to the PUEB Rector for research and international relations. The activities of the Press are managed by the Editor-in-Chief who is appointed and dismissed by the Rector.
The Press has an Editorial Committee. Its duties include:
- designing the University's publishing policy,
- approving publishing applications,
- appointing reviewers of books,
- approving books for publication,
- filing reports on the publishing activity to the Rector and the Senate.
These and other rules have been defined in the PUEB Organisational Regulations (PL).
The financing of the publishing projects, the author royalties and the rates binding for publishing agreements are determined by the following Rector's regulations:
- Regulation No. 75/2022 of the Rector of PUEB on the rules of payment of author royalties and rates for publishing works at the Poznań University of Economics and Business (PL),
- Regulation No. 102/2021 of the Rector of PUEB on the rules of the University’s financing the publication of works of its employees (PL).
The Press is the unit responsible for matters concerning the PUEB's right to publication of the University's employees works. The regulations and procedures have been determined in the Rector's Regulation No. 68/2020 (PL) on the publication of scientific works in the form of books by employees of the Poznań University of Economics and Business. The aim of the Regulation is to support the PUEB Authorities in the process of managing copyrights.
The Regulation introduces the necessity of submitting (to the PUEB Rector for research and international relations) an application for publishing a book together with a suggestion which press should publish it. The electronic application form can be found online at: https://app.ue.poznan.pl/SubmissionOfScientificWorks
Applications for the publishing plan shall be accepted until 30 September of the calendar year preceding the planned year of publication. This concerns publications planned both for PUEB Press and another presses. Applications for publishing a book in PUEB Press may also be submitted successively throughout the year.