GDPR information clause
In accordance with the Article 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), hereinafter referred to as "GDPR" – it should be noted that:
- The Administrator of your personal data is Poznań University of Economics and Business in Poznań, (61-875), al Niepodległości 10 (hereinafter "PUEB").
- The Data Protection Officer appointed by the Administrator can be contacted by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org, as well as by post at the address determined in item 1, with annotation “to the Data Protection Officer”.
- Your personal data will be processed pursuant to the provisions of art. 6 item 1b and 1c of GDPR in order to carry out a publishing process.
- Your personal data shall be stored during the review and publishing process and for the purpose of archiving documentation related to the review and publishing process, according to the periods determined in specific legislation.
- You have the right of access to your data, and also, subject to the legal provisions, the right to rectify, remove, restrict the processing of, transfer and oppose the processing of your data.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint to the President of the Personal Data Protection Office, ul. Stawki 2, 00–193 Warsaw, if you find that the processing of your personal data violates the provisions of GDPR.
- Providing your personal data is voluntary, but necessary to conduct the review and publishing process.
- Your data shall not be subject to automated decisions, including profiling.
- Your personal data may be entrusted to entities processing personal data on behalf of the Administrator, whose involvement is necessary to conduct the review and publishing process, and to promote scientific publications (including authors, reviewers, translators, graphic designers, editors, DTP operators, photographers, entities providing printing services, distribution and promotion services). This shall be based on a written agreement.
- PUEB shall transfer personal data to a third country or international organisation should it fulfil the purpose of distribution and promotion of scientific publications. Personal data may also be made available to entities authorised by law.